Thursday, May 31, 2007

I guess I wasn't running fast enough . . .

Because Jules tagged me and I'm it! OK, here are 8 random facts about myself that you may not know (depending upon, of course, from which context you know me)!

  1. I'm the oldest of five siblings, married to the oldest of five siblings. We each have 3 sisters and 1 brother.
  2. In 1974, I and my four sisters turned our birthdate age on our birthdays. I was 18 on January 18. Annette was 9 on July 9. Sissel was 7 on November 7. Kim was 3 on May 3.
  3. I didn't knit for 40 years after I taught myself to do it. Then I took it up and started designing stuff.
  4. I used to teach puppy kindergarten.
  5. I used to be a part time court reporter in a law firm.
  6. I once shared a table in a Japanese restaurant with the now deceased actor, Jim Varney. I once sat on an airplane next to actress Gina Hecht. I waited at a Chicago street corner once for a light change next to David Morse and his dog.
  7. I can't stand yard sales. They give me the creeps.
  8. My family are 3-generation funeral directors. My mother and grandmother are both licensed directors, as is my brother, and as were my father and grandfather.

So there!

2 comments:

  1. Well, well well Ms Ross! How interesting you keep becoming! So why is it exactly yard sales creep you out?? :)lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm a woman of mystery, aren't I? I just don't like yard sales. I don't like my old stuff, and I don't want someone else's old stuff either! ;-)

    ReplyDelete