Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Diamond Strands . . .

Diamond Strands is a new pattern now available on my website and on Ravelry. This sock pattern is worked from cuff to toe on 2.25 mm needles and incorporates a heel flap and gusset. The diamonds are created by working a two-stitch twisted combination of a knit stitch crossed over a purled stitch, and the seed stitch ribbing is carried down the heel flap.

The pattern contains sizing for Ladies M and L, as well as both written instructions and the charted design.
The yarn used for the model is Shibui Knits Sock in Peony, which was purchased from The Loopy Ewe. Gotta love the Loopy!

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna assume you're working on a sock pattern book now.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, no book, but I am having a great time developing some sock patterns. ;-)

    I need to finish selling all my first book before I work on a second so I have room in my basement to store them!

    LOL!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete