Sunday, August 19, 2007

My interview . . .

Recently, I was very honored to be interviewed by Kim Stevens who has a podcast called Knit Therapy. We met at the Charlevoix Fiber Festival several weeks ago and recorded the interview, which is now available from Itunes and also from her podcast website. Kim also blogs, so check her out there as well.

Kim is a great person and another Michigander. The interview was fun and Kim made it easy to chat with her about my knitting and my book. I didn't come off looking like nearly the idiot I thought I might. Thanks, Kim, for being such a great interviewer!

I've also done another interview for a podcast called Craftcast, hosted by Alison Lee, and that was a lot of fun too. That one should be available soon as well, and I'll post information about it when it's out.

So, if you'd like to take a listen at me chatting about my knitting, visit Kim's podcast site and download the MP3 file or go check out the episode at Itunes.

1 comment:

  1. My congrats on all the fame & celebrity your talent is acquiring.;)

    ReplyDelete